Total Topics: 101
Most Online Today: 11
Most Online Ever: 445
(January 22, 2020, 10:15:18 pm)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 4
Total: 4

Author Topic: thoughts  (Read 1780 times)

Xanshia

• Unknown

• View Profile
thoughts
« on: June 18, 2016, 06:26:46 am »
As I have played quite a few servers now I am seeing alot of missing content to keep players motivated to keep playing. This I am seeing here alot. At higher levels there is a lack of gear and whatnot. And with that the def. and dmg here seems to be a little lackluster. I do the same dmg here at 120+ as a 76 perm on another server I play on.
There is also quite a few small bugs and issues I have also encountered.
IE: upgrading items and having the stats and upgrades disappear when at max upgrade.
missing skills for fighter.

Luna

• Unknown

• Personal Text
    *She lost herself. In her Wonderland of Madness.*
    • View Profile
Re: thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 06:23:33 pm »
Hello Xanshia! Thank you for your feedback.

As of Monday many things will be fixed, the missing skills, the maxed upgrade should be as well. As well as new gears, legendarily weapons/gears being added. We are trying out best to balance things, and get them up to the standards of our players, in a timely fashion.

I apologize for any issues you have having, and anything that may displease you.

We are aware of a lot of the issues that are currently in play, and with people like yourself telling us here on forums it makes it easier to see it all.
Lyric, Level 121 Wizard - Focus 2
Luna, Archer - Focus 2
Euphemia, Cleric - Focus 2
Lexi, Fighter - Focus 2

(Owner)Jerry

• Owner
  • Rising Star

• Personal Text
    Focus Online God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 08:01:56 pm »
Greetings. I have a few points to bring up the first is clearly obvious we're a server thats different to many others - other servers use Odin Files (which is how they got the stones!) we're not running on Odin Files ergo lack of stones! (which is client side and not server side!). Please also note that in the effect of the items we're working on providing newer weapons and gears, sometimes i dump a few in the auction house! each item i drop into Auction has the set limit of the server (5gold per item!) we're trying to resolve the enhancement stuff but that wont be this maintenance due to the fact of 700+ items which can be enhanced needs reconfiguring to allow more items to be enhanced! We're aware of this, and are actively testing and updating when possible. Legendary items are the best in the game right now, but we are working on Ultimate weapons (higher than Legendary!). The missing skills have been put in, but not sure if i have hit them all, we are waiting on people to tell us if we're missing items and for them to be brought up.

the change of the items also come up as a big change, we're going to be changing the system so that we can enhance better and faster. While that might not appear like much to you, we're hoping to provide you the best service going. Also note that the classes have to remain balanced (which can be hard). This is always taken into consideration before a step is taken. I'd rather take 0 steps forward if it results in 10 steps backwards. Thats why we're working hard to provide the best service going. Its also a totally free to play game, there is no catches. No prices going to the end user, it comes out of my pocket. So to conclude. Other servers are ran as a financial gain. This server is at a dramatic loss - as we aren't up for the financial gain rather the enjoyment.

Although i'm sorry if it displeases you, if the certain things are missing. Please continue to bring up bugs. After all the difference is always valid.
The Administration Team!

Normal stuff applies Support
To Download: Download

Need any questioning answered contact support directly!

[GM]Gigee

• Game Masters
  • Unknown

• I am GM and co-owner

• Personal Text
    I love coffee...what else do you need to know??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 08:15:00 pm »
hello there and thank you for your post! it truly is always helpful to us. I am happy to read and see feedback. We are constantly striving to improve our server. Jerry & I are in contact with each other frequently. We have to be to make sure things go smoothly. There are good times and bad. I am happy with feedback, whether it's positive or not. I need to hear it so we can fix any problems. I will have to get back with you on the missing fighter skills.
We will be doing another patch on Monday that will be a good step in improvement. I'm excited for the server. 
Please continue to post here. We always welcome feedback. thank you and have a great time playing Focus.

+-Recent Topics

[SERVER MAINTENANCE] 08-12-2019 [DD-MM-YYYY] New Stuff by (Owner)Jerry
December 02, 2019, 11:40:31 pm

[SERVER MAINTENANCE] 29-11-2019 [DD-MM-YYYY] EXTREME EDITION (PART 1) by (Owner)Jerry
November 29, 2019, 09:45:16 am

FAQ: Payments/Credits and what not. by (Owner)Jerry
November 25, 2019, 06:00:06 pm

[SERVER MAINTENANCE] 24-11-2019 by (Owner)Jerry
November 23, 2019, 01:11:26 am

[SERVER MAINTENANCE] 25/09/2019 - THE ROLLBACK by (Owner)Jerry
September 25, 2019, 12:22:59 pm

Discord-Server by SoraxShiro
September 19, 2019, 10:55:53 pm

Port bug by Boss3003
August 12, 2019, 04:59:59 am

!SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS! - IMPORTANT AS OF RELEASE by (Owner)Jerry