Total Topics: 72
Most Online Today: 6
Most Online Ever: 200
(May 23, 2017, 10:46:11 pm)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: Hello Guys I started this Server and Noticed many things..  (Read 475 times)

sohtrain

• Unknown

• View Profile
Hello Guys I started this Server and Noticed many things..
« on: January 30, 2017, 12:51:33 am »
 I found this Server and I love these Files. Yesterday I started to play it and it seemed pretty nice but empty. I was curious bout that so i capped with a Friend and we were into the Endgame Content. I am honest with you all Bosses are WAY to hard to actually be killed we cannot even gear up not only the bosses the Monsters in the serveral Maps have way too much HP and def for Devildom Iron or Devildom Fortress you need more time for the first few mobs than for Malephar normal (we did it already). All in All the HP, Eva and Def needs to be nerfed heavily..
We tried every Single KQ or Raid boss and we could only do Malephar and Emperor Slime, which both dropped nothing we needed, the others are either to strong (Siren Instance its just redicilous) or King Apoline which would take over a Year to Kill. So my Message to you would be to make the Instances Farmable for 2-3 ppl by nerfing every mob in there and nerf the hp of the Raid Bosses, the server is almost empty i want to change it aswell but Step by Step TY for your Time i Hope you can fix this soon :)

(Owner)Jerry

• Owner
  • Rising Star

• Personal Text
    Focus Online God
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Guys I started this Server and Noticed many things..
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 11:17:38 am »
Greetings; we have had to move the topic, as it belongs in Suggestions we're going to be nerfing the instances soon enough please do not worry about the instances; however, the raid bosses are meant to be difficult as it requires a group of people, Devildom Iron mode is not an easy dungeon and the level limit is wrong; therefore we advise the DDI not to be used without a person there.

More information: We're actually working on some new content ready for release, while the gears you have should be at 90~120 (due to you can actually MAKE gears) we're not strongly ready for things properly, Siren's Instance is a pain that much is correct we are working on solutions to that.

No Raid bosses should take 2~3 people to kill raid bosses. But other suggestions will be taken into consideration that you've mentioned.
The Administration Team!

Normal stuff applies Support
To Download: Download

Need any questioning answered contact support directly!

sohtrain

• Unknown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 05:41:24 pm »
Yes, I agree with you Raid Bosses should not be Easy to kill, but i suggested it just to reward People sticking with this Server while so many left. Loyalty should be Rewarded instead of being Punished. Like Mentioned before the Server is almost empty so the Raid Bosses will never be killed and we have to rely on People starting this Server and wait for them to be rdy to Raid.
Also I am exited of the new releases but before them we can absolutely do nothing on this Server I am just honest.

SoraxShiro

• Unremarkable

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 06:03:00 pm »
Me and 2 friends killed Male HC in 2 1/2 hrs, i killed chime solo in 50 minutes.. so the 2 bosses are possible to kill :)
Aikiya -->  Wizard 125

Yuno -->  SupremeCleric 125

SoraxShiro --> SupremeWarrior 125

XxKingClawsxX --> Reaper 125

sohtrain

• Unknown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 07:39:03 pm »
I dont want to start arguing and stuff im Reaper and a Friend of mine is Reaper nd we are partly 125 geared so chimera and Male are Practically useless thats why I said End Content not Farmable stuff that is useless in higher lvls

sohtrain

• Unknown

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 07:39:34 pm »
but lets forget that and wait for the new updates :)

+-Recent Topics

Failed To Connect To World Server by (Owner)Jerry
June 22, 2017, 02:29:24 pm

Current Known Bugs: #1 by (Owner)Jerry
June 17, 2017, 12:43:39 pm

Server Maintenance: 16/06/2017 - Mobile Rushed! by (Owner)Jerry
June 16, 2017, 03:00:58 pm

Maintenance: 16/06/2017 - Not going Through by (Owner)Jerry
June 16, 2017, 01:51:11 am

Server Maintenance: 09/06/2017 (DD/MM/YYYY) - 7AM GMT by (Owner)Jerry
June 04, 2017, 01:07:14 pm

It's Here! Focus Online Money Making Guide by radical